Paleo Diet Recipes
Paleo Diet Recipes Book
Hi, John here,
You are reading my unbiased and uncensored review of Paleo Diet Recipes Book.
Please note this is a review. If you are looking for Paleo Diet Recipes Book website click here.
I’m sure you may probably be wondering why I wrote this review in the first place and why I’m sharing it with you. Well, when I was in your shoes looking for a quality Paleo Diet Recipes Book, there were plenty of very biased and not very helpful ones around. That’s why I wrote an honest review to help any of you who are in the same boat as I was. But first, i’ll explain what this diet is all about.
In retrospect, a primordial era such as Paleolithic era was nothing like modern society. While modern society is driven by consumerism and advancement in technology, which has transformed societies into unpredictable and competitive arenas where the best survive and take it all while the losers lose it all and die, Paleolithic era was somewhat stable and the key emphasis was on developing a healthy and unified society.
Other than the way people socialize, interact, work and live, diet across the two societies varies widely where in ancient societies, people were hunters and gatherers and their menu consisted of wild meat, berries, roots and green plants. On the other hand, with advent of agricultural revolution, modern societies have increasingly consumed processed foods. Nevertheless, the more things change the more they remain the same as modern society begin appreciating and embracing lifestyle in ancient era particularly paleo diet.
What Is Paleo Diet?
Paleo diet also known as Paleolithic diet, Stone Age diet, caveman diet or simply hunter-gatherer diet is a regimen that is based on arguably ancient wholesome foods.
It is argued that paleo diets followers are significantly free of ailments and tend to have well enhanced health. Paleo diets also have therapeutic nutritional qualities
Types of Paleo Diet Recipes
Now here’s the good part, the paleo diet is fun and not boring as some might think it is. The best way for you to enjoy it is having different recipes to choose from on a daily basis. The exact recipe book i have been using is what i am recommending to you as you read this. It’s cheap and cost $39 one-time fee. (note: normal Paleo Diet Recipes Book price is $39.00.but you can get it at a discounted price of $27.00 which is available only when you sign up through this link.
In addition to the Paleo Recipe Book with over 370 easy paleo recipes, you will automatically get the Quick and Simple Paleo Meals cookbook, the 8 weeks meal plan, the herbs and spices guide and the Paleo Desserts cookbook for free.
That’s a $70 value on its own, but today you don’t pay a single penny for it.
Here’s a screenshot of what that looks like;
Although a regimen based on ancient times, paleo diet can easily be made using locally available ingredients. There are hundreds of paleo recipes you can consume to ensure that you not only have the required daily calorie intake but also ensure you have an array of savory delicacies, required energy levels and immunity levels necessary to lead a healthy and full life.
Here are a few assortment of paleo diet recipes;
- Paleo breakfast recipes
- Paleo bread recipes
- Paleo snack recipes
- Paleo soup recipes
- Paleo salad recipes
- Paleo dinner recipes
- Paleo dessert recipes
- Paleo cooked vegetables recipe
- Paleo condiment recipes
- Paleo topping recipes
- Paleo drink recipes
The Do’s and Don’ts of Paleo Diet Recipes
There are a number of do’s and don’ts when preparing for this diet that you should take into consideration to ensure that you achieve the expected outcomes of being disease free and improve your overall well being.
- When you have to include meat in your recipe, do use grass produced meats
- Do include significant amount of sea foods such as fish in your paleo recipes
- Do ensure you indulge in various type of fresh vegetables and fruits from carrots, spinach, amaranth to kales to mangoes, tomatoes, grapes, apples, guavas, bananas and pumpkins among others
- Do use considerable amounts of nuts and seeds except peanuts, which are legumes in your diet
- Do use healthful oils when cooking all of your paleo recipes such as virgin olive oil, avocado and coconut oils, walnut and macadamia oils and flaxseed oil
- Do not include cereal grains in your paleo diet recipes – this is one of the food items that came with agricultural revolution and therefore, they never existed in ancient times. Grains are known to have anti-nutrients that prevent effective and efficient absorption in the stomach, which is harmful to the body resulting in untreatable chronic health complications.
- Do not include dairy, legumes, refined sugar and salt and potatoes in your recipe.
- Do not use refined vegetable oils in your cooking. It is common knowledge that such oils are unsaturated trans fats, which increases one’s levels of bad cholesterol in the blood
What Are The Unique Benefits Of Paleo Diet Recipes?
Paleo recipes are arguably the only recipes that include all the essential food groups and can simultaneously help you achieve ideal weight while sustaining your overall health. Here are some unique benefits,
1) Adopting these recipes as part of your lifestyle, eradicates the risk of developing numerous lifestyle and chronic diseases including,
- Diabetes type II
- Autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis among others
- Gastric reflux
- And cancer etc.,
2) They automatically resolve weight related issues. Consuming paleo recipes is ideally eating sumptuous healthy and wholesome foods that aid in weight reduction without the hassles of working out or going into unsustainable diets. Once you restrict yourself to paleo diet, you do not have to stress about missing essential minerals such as fiber.
For instance, contrarily to popular opinion, non-starchy vegetables are better placed in providing you with sufficient dietary fiber than whole grains. Whole and refined grains have 8 and 32 times less fiber than non-starchy vegetables respectively. In addition, non-starchy fruits and vegetables generates about 36-45% daily calories with added advantage of having low glycemic indices that are gradually absorbed in the gut without spiking blood sugar levels.
As you contemplate on achieving your ideal weight and most importantly, being free of chronic lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and cancer, you may consider indulging and savoring paleo diet recipes.